Slow Cooking Rump Roast : Cooking Games For Girls 2011 : Cooking Classes In Montreal.
Slow Cooking Rump Roast
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- (Slow Cook) to cook for a prolonged period of time over low heat
- A process of cooking at a low temperature for a long period of time, also known as smoking, which uses wood chips that have been soaked in water.
- a cut of beef or veal from the fleshy hindquarters of the animal
- a boneless cut from the leg.
- A round steak is a steak from the round primal cut of beef, known as a rump steak in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
A food photographer, I am not! AND it was dark by the time it was ready to eat! It is delicious! BUT over six hours to prepare! Maybe I am slow! LOL! I did have to cut up the rump roast myself into the chunks...didn't get it pre-cut; I think Julia would have disapproved of that! :D
There are sauted mushrooms and white pearl onions added to it...they have to be prepared separately, then added to the rest of the ingredients...haha...the onions themselves have to be sauted, then braised in brown stock for almost an hour! So, really, you are busy all the time!
Rolled Stuffed Rump Roast 0062
AS you can see it's overstuffed. It contains sauted celery, bacon, onion, oregano, sage, thyme, garlic and after searing it in the pan I transferred to the oven to slow cook for 5 hours. I put champagne in teh roasting dish as well to keep it moist.
recipes for home cooking
cooking class in los angeles
south cooking recipes
cooking boneless pork loin chops
cooking times turkey breast
quick cooking tapioca