Brat cooking games : Cooking weed brownies.
Brat Cooking Games
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- bratwurst: a small pork sausage
- A child, typically a badly behaved one
- terror: a very troublesome child
- The BRAT diet is a treatment historically prescribed for patients with gastrointestinal distress such as diarrhea, dyspepsia, and/or gastroenteritis. The BRAT diet consists of foods that are relatively bland and low in fiber.
Seaweed Sweathog Independence Brat
Made with fresh seaweed, this brat is a wonderfully odd combination of a classic Independence Day grilling in the yard with a game of croquet, combined with the flavors of an ancient Japanese staple.
Seaweed is naturally salty and a little slimy, and has a texture close to al dente pasta when cooked. I rinsed the seaweed in cold water while heating a pan of grape seed oil on medium heat. After straining the seaweed, I tossed it in the hot oil, frying for about 2 minutes, I then added some rice vinegar, a little sesame oil and dash of brown sugar. It cooked in the oils and vinegar for another 8 minutes, while stirring. What this will do is soften the seaweed, while adding a little sweet and sour flavor. Strain the seaweed or allow the seaweed to rest out of the oil. Dice tomatoes, and cucumbers (perhaps some ginger would be good) and sprinkle some sesame seeds on them, plate and eat. I put Sriracha (rooster) sauce on this beast but ketchup would work... though I have my doubts about mustard.
Be sure to experiment with the heat on this Dog, a few Thai chilis will split a few righteous seams so please sprinkle liberally.
eat smart, eat daringly
Evergreen Escape, Vacation Rental, Lake Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Washington State
As it says in the name, come and escape. Escape everything except the good times and relaxing atmosphere of Leavenworth.
Located near Lake Wenatchee you have the seclusion and privacy of your own retreat without being too far from all the action. This home has so much space that you will be able to share the excitement with practically your whole neighborhood. Not only does it have two huge bedrooms, and a giant oft but it has two full living rooms each with their own fireplace. You have one for relaxing and one filled with all the essentials of a great game room.
You can leave the kids to enjoy the game and pool tables while the adults enjoy the cozy comfort of the other living room. Or, take some time to wander out to the gazebo and enjoy the soothing warmth of the private hot tub.
Make use of your fully equipped kitchen to cook a meal for the whole family or round everyone up and wander into town for some local flavor. Enjoy many of the first class restaurants in town or eat like a true local and grab a brat and head to the park.
However you and the family spend your time you will find no better escape than this.
cooking and hospitality institute of chicago
cooking wild goose
healthy oil for cooking
taste and technique cooking studio
play nice cooking games
rahat cooking book
games to do with cooking