Microwave Cooking Health : Conversions Cooking.
Microwave Cooking Health
- A microwave oven, or simply a microwave, is a kitchen appliance that cooks or heats food by dielectric heating. This is accomplished by using microwave radiation to heat water and other polarized molecules within the food.
- A heating method uses radiation generated by a special oven to penetrate the food. It agitates water molecules, creating friction and heat; this energy then spreads throughout the food by conduction (and convection in liquids).
- a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease; "physicians should be held responsible for the health of their patients"
- A person's mental or physical condition
- Soundness, esp. financial or moral
- The state of being free from illness or injury
- (healthy) having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease; "a rosy healthy baby"; "staying fit and healthy"
BREAKFAST: PUNKiN' OATMEAL
from Oxygen magazine, revised by Meike
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
1 cup water
? cup canned pumpkin (not the pie filling but the real pumpkin)
? cup oats
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Splenda to taste
1. In a small pot, bring water to boil.
2. Stir in pumpkin &remove from heat; turn heat to low.
3. Stir in oats & put back on burner; gradually increasing heat to med/lo – reduce heat if it begins to bubble or splatter.
4. Cook for 7 mins til oats are cooked & fluffy.
5. Stir in spices and splenda.
Now, here are the alterations that Meike made that I followed.
I added one scoop of GNC’s Vanilla Soy 95 powder (Oatmeal is the only place I use the soy protein as it gives it a better flavor and texture than the whey protein), added almost ? cup more water (because of adding the protein), mixed it all in a microwave safe bowl, and put it in the microwave for 3:45, and then let it sit for about 5 minutes. It was quick and easy.
Oh, I also loved how my apt smells like the holidays. It's soooo nommy!!!
There is not much to say except avoid the naked body scanners that they are putting into airport terminals. These devices use terahertz waves that DAMAGE DNA. Terahertz waves are above microwaves so not only are you being "cooked" but the image taken from the "back-scatter" (x-ray) is of your naked body in great detail. Then the image is stored forever. Yes they will tell you that the image is deleted. They Lie! Don't give up your liberty for security!!
cooking wild pheasant
cooking games 4 girls
cooking recipes for children
cooking classes sydney
cooking with jamie oliver
solar cooking video
cooking with pesto recipes